You can synchronize your computer clock with an Internet time server. This means that the clock on your computer is updated to match the clock on the time server, which can help ensure that the clock on your computer is accurate. Your clock is typically updated once a week and needs to be connected to the Internet for the synchronization to occur. but sometimes problems occur and your computer wonít sync, but you can update it manually 1 of 2 ways.
The Quick way.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Run.
- Type cmd in the run box.
- Type w32tm /resync dialog box and press enter and your done.
Now the longer way.
- Right click your Clock in the system tray.
- Choose adjust Time and Date.
- Click the Internet Time tab.
- Choose the server you want to use.
- Click the Update Now button and hope you don’t get a timeout error.
- Click Ok to finish.
Copyright© Kevinscrate.comblog. All Rights Reserved.