Here’s a way to showoff your precious pictures with your very own screensaver. First decide what picture you want to use, this will be the hardest part. Then copy then to a different folder of your choice. The reason I say copy them to a different folder is so you can display only the picture you want instead all the thousands you have.
So here we go.
- Right click an empty space on your desktop and choose Properties.
- Click the Screensaver tab.
- Use the drop down menu under screensaver’s to choose My Pictures Sideshow.
- Click the setting tab and browse to where you copied your picture to. you can also setup the other options.
- Click Ok, then back on the display Properties page you can preview your masterpiece and choose your wait time.
- Click OK when your finished.
Copyright© KevinsCrate.com\blog. All Rights Reserved.