Check out My Mile Marker.com The site can track your cars gas mileage for you. All you need to do is sign up for free then visit the gas station and add your odometer reading, the number of gallons purchased and the price per gallon and the site will calculate you mileage. You can add your info buy visiting the website or using Twitter.
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 1,772 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 1,705 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 994 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 732 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 692 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 669 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 617 views
- Falling Sand Game - 524 views
- What Version Of Windows Do I Have - 492 views
- How To Avoid Reactivating XP After A Reinstall - 466 views