Check out My Mile Marker.com The site can track your cars gas mileage for you. All you need to do is sign up for free then visit the gas station and add your odometer reading, the number of gallons purchased and the price per gallon and the site will calculate you mileage. You can add your info buy visiting the website or using Twitter.
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 254 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 181 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 131 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 109 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 100 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 86 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 83 views
- The Bed Fan Helps Keep You Cool Between The Sheets - 79 views
- Change The BSOD or Blue Screen Of Death To A Different Color - 68 views
- About - 66 views