Are you getting tired of the “New Programs Installed” message, every time you install a program.Here’s how to get rid if it for good. Right click the Start menu and select Properties. Click the Start Menu tab. Click the Customize button, then click the Advanced tab. Now just uncheck the box that says Highlight newly installed programs, and you’re done.
June 6, 2007
October 30, 2007
September 12, 2007
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 255 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 181 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 131 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 109 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 100 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 86 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 83 views
- The Bed Fan Helps Keep You Cool Between The Sheets - 79 views
- Change The BSOD or Blue Screen Of Death To A Different Color - 69 views
- About - 66 views