Are you getting tired of the “New Programs Installed” message, every time you install a program.Here’s how to get rid if it for good. Right click the Start menu and select Properties. Click the Start Menu tab. Click the Customize button, then click the Advanced tab. Now just uncheck the box that says Highlight newly installed programs, and you’re done.
May 7, 2008
April 22, 2008
September 28, 2007
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 1,252 views
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 1,176 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 653 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 502 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 502 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 466 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 409 views
- Falling Sand Game - 339 views
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) A must For Your Computer - 322 views
- What Version Of Windows Do I Have - 301 views