Are you getting tired of the “New Programs Installed” message, every time you install a program.Here’s how to get rid if it for good. Right click the Start menu and select Properties. Click the Start Menu tab. Click the Customize button, then click the Advanced tab. Now just uncheck the box that says Highlight newly installed programs, and you’re done.
May 13, 2008
October 9, 2007
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 610 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 490 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 327 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 259 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 252 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 247 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 207 views
- Falling Sand Game - 180 views
- Unhide Operating System files And File Extensions in XP - 164 views
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) A must For Your Computer - 156 views