You can quickly switch between applications that you have opened by holding down the the Alt key and repeatedly pressing the Tab key.
December 22, 2007
August 2, 2007
June 14, 2008
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 3,285 views
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 2,609 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 1,705 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 1,190 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 1,097 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 1,069 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 1,022 views
- Falling Sand Game - 896 views
- What Version Of Windows Do I Have - 818 views
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) A must For Your Computer - 810 views