Are you tired of that darn cord connecting you head to your iPod now you can cut the cord and go wireless with the Logitech FreePulse Wireless Headphones. They use Bluetooth technology and the sound quality is better than most wireless units.Theres a power switch and volume control with Bass Boost on the right hand side. It also can be used with any player with a 3.5mm stereo jack.
April 21, 2007
December 8, 2007
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 5,543 views
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 3,958 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 2,924 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 1,966 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 1,831 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 1,690 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 1,619 views
- Falling Sand Game - 1,384 views
- Gang signs Vs Geek Signs - 1,364 views
- What Version Of Windows Do I Have - 1,258 views