Are you tired of that darn cord connecting you head to your iPod now you can cut the cord and go wireless with the Logitech FreePulse Wireless Headphones. They use Bluetooth technology and the sound quality is better than most wireless units.Theres a power switch and volume control with Bass Boost on the right hand side. It also can be used with any player with a 3.5mm stereo jack.
April 21, 2007
October 18, 2007
October 3, 2007
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 1,703 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 1,665 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 954 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 712 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 668 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 658 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 578 views
- Falling Sand Game - 502 views
- How To Avoid Reactivating XP After A Reinstall - 463 views
- What Version Of Windows Do I Have - 462 views