Are you tired of that darn cord connecting you head to your iPod now you can cut the cord and go wireless with the Logitech FreePulse Wireless Headphones. They use Bluetooth technology and the sound quality is better than most wireless units.Theres a power switch and volume control with Bass Boost on the right hand side. It also can be used with any player with a 3.5mm stereo jack.
Why Do Bad Things Happen In 3's , check out my other site at The3List.
Support the Crate
- Adjust Your AutoPlay Settings In XP - 731 views
- Create A Desktop Icon To Lock You Computer With One Click - 625 views
- Add Album Art To Any Music Folder - 379 views
- Use Microsoft’s New Network Diagnostics Tool For Win XP To Trouble Problems - 313 views
- Penis Wants a Raise! - 296 views
- Google URL’s for Mobile Phones - 294 views
- Google Hack For finding MP3 songs - 251 views
- Falling Sand Game - 208 views
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) A must For Your Computer - 197 views
- Unhide Operating System files And File Extensions in XP - 188 views