Xtrememac HDMI Switcher
Simply Connected: 4 to 1 HDMI Switcher
Too many HDMI devices and not enough ports on your HDTV to connect them? We feel your pain. Most displays only offer one or two HDMI ports, which isn’t enough to support all of your devices. Our 4-port HDMI switcher is a simple solution that lets you connect up to four devices to a single HDMI port on your TV.
Simply connect your devices— cable/satellite box, Apple TV, DVD player, gaming console, etc.—to the input ports on the switcher. Then, connect the
switcher to your display using a single HDMI>HDMI cable. It’s that easy.
You can switch between devices using the included infrared remote, your own universal remote, or the button on the front of the unit. An LED on the front of the unit will indicate which source you have selected.
The XtremeHD HDMI 4 to 1 switcher is built with the highest quality components so you get the best quality audio/video signals from all of your devices—up to 1080p resolution. We even have the HDMI cables you need to get it connected—at a fraction of the cost you’d pay elsewhere. Now that’s simple.
· Connects up to four HDMI sources to one display
· Switches easily between HDMI sources via remote or on-unit button
· Supports 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
· Connects with HDMI>HDMI or HDMI>DVI cables for input and output
· Compatible with all HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
· Maintains high resolution audio and video signal
· Includes wireless remote and 120/240v power supply
· Fully compatible with Apple TV® and identically sized for stacking
Specifications Video Amplifier Bandwidth1.65Gbps Formats Supportedup to 1080p resolution HDMI Inputs4 (19-pin female) HDMI Output1 (19-pin female) Input Cable Length Supported30 ft Output Cable Length Supported90 ft Power Consumption10W Max Power Supply5V DC, 2A Dimensions7.7’’(L) x 7.7’’ (W) x 1.04’’(H) Product Weight1.08 lbs