Rocketdock is the best program Iíve found yet to mimic the OS X dock. After a quick install and a few tweaks of the settings your up and running. I havenít had any systems problems since installing it. Its using only 11k of memory and shows no sign system slowdowns and it look extremely cool.
RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.
Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y’z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly user base
And best of all… its FREE
What more needs to be said.
If you like this post then consider subscribing to our full RSS feed.
You can also subscribe by Email and have posts sent directly to your inbox.
Copyright © VistaRevisited.com. All Rights Reserved.